Sunday, June 24, 2007

Logan at Two: Daddy's Thoughts

This was my buddy Logan shortly after we brought him home from the hospital.


At age two, it is finally time for me to come to grips with the fact that I don't have a baby anymore!


In the month of May, Logan just hit a huge development spurt and it really caught us all by surprise. He started:
  • sleeping in a real bed (anyone need a crib?)
  • potty training
  • eating in a regular chair, no more booster
  • being completely rambunctious and fighting with his sister, earning timeouts left and right
In general, he just really has begun asserting himself as a growing dude and member of the Odom family. It all happened so fast, and really caught me by surprise. I am looking forward to the bigger kid activities (he likes to play catch now), but I certainly do miss having a "baby" around.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Ya know, there is a way to fix your problem....ha ha ha. Better hang on to that crib. :-D