Thursday, December 13, 2007

"Momma, Do I Look Beeeeeautiful?"

So.... Natalie has a new haircut. So, while Mommy was trying to create Christmas cards, Natalie and Logan were quietly cutting paper with kids scissors. Natalie comes up to me and says, "Momma, do I look beautiful." The first thought was 'oh crap what did she do.' So I take a good look. No it's not lip stick. No it's not fingernail polish. No nothing to do with a marker. Then I see it. YES... Natalie cut her hair.

Before:


After:



All I could do was cry. I had to hide in the closet so that I can calm myself down and figure out what I should do next. Natalie then realized that she did something wrong and started crying too.





She cleaned all her hair up with the dog tap roller thing.







WOW!!!








2 comments:

Doug Taylor said...

It's amazing how getting their hair cut makes your kids look like they've grown a few years... which is why my kids look like they've lived in the jungle all their lives with hair down to their knees!

EMWilkinson said...

Oh...been there done that! Syd cut her bangs to the scalp before!! OMG! However...her new haircut looks fabulous! I wish I had that stylist when Syd got her's cut last time! :) She IS BEEEAUTIFUL!